BUYING BANK OWNER FORECLOSURES CAN BE EASY IF YOU’RE WORKING WITH A KNOWLEDGEABLE REALTOR.
MAKE WIEDER REALTY YOUR BEST MOVE!
There are hundreds of desirable foreclosed properties available in Broward County that qualify for this program
- Low down payment - as low as 3%
- No expensive mortgage insurance, either upfront or monthly
- No appraisal or appraisals fees required
- Fast closing, as little as two weeks after reach an agreement with the seller
- Flexible terms - fixed rate, adjustable rate or interest only
- You may qualify even if your credit is less than perfect
- Available to owner occupants, second home buyers and investors
- Your down payment - as low as 3% - can be funded by your own savings, a gift, a grant, a loan from a non-profit organization, state or local govenment or employer
Wieder Realty has an established connection with certified mortgage lenders for this program. Your eligibility can be established with a telephone interview in which you can receive the necessary pre-qualification letter that same day!
You know there is a buyer’s market. You have heard of some really amazing prices. If you are like many people, however, you have been stunned when you have looked into the mortgage market. Are you not going to be able to take advantage of the wonderful opportunities because most of the purchases are all cash?
You have worked hard to establish a strong, if not perfect, credit rating. Doesn’t that mean something.
We sought the answer and we have some good news. We have found that certain desirable condominiums, townhomes and single family houses qualify for unique financing with as little as 3% down! We have searched for a vehicle to enable you to take advantage of this market without having to pay all cash.
First let our specialist in this program establish your eligibility for this exciting financing vehicle. Then, when we are given the details of the type of home or condominium you want we can give you the details on a number of properties that are right for you. You can be on your way to being one of the fortunate ones who are in the right place at the right time to take advantage of what is generally recognized to be the most attractive buyers’ market in the last twenty or thirty years.